Schneller Vision Statement
To be an Industry Leader providing exceptional value to our customers and business partners.
To achieve this we strive to continuously improve by building upon our solid foundation of these principles:
- Providing a safe, ethical, ownership-minded culture utilizing a team approach dedicated to a sustainable future for team members and other stakeholders,
- Retaining and attracting qualified and high-performing team members throughout all levels of the organization,
- Achieving customer-focused results through on-time delivery of quality products, while satisfying relevant environmental and other regulatory requirements,
- Exhibiting design leadership by generating innovative products and producing market-driven results through creative internal and external collaboration, and
- Consistently focusing on business practices tied to our key value-drivers of profitable new business, productivity, and value-based pricing.
Schneller is ISO-certified for ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D. Each product we manufacture undergoes rigorous testing for flammability, toxicity, and smoke density, ensuring that they meet all necessary aviation standards and are compliant with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations. Our fire safety labs are FAA certified for:
· OSU Heat Release Chamber, ASTM E904
· NBS Smoke Chamber, ASTM E662
· Toxicity testing using the colorimetric tube sampling method
· Vertical burn
Click here for a complete list of our certifications.
All products are subject to in-process quality inspection and a final quality review prior to shipment to our global customer base.
Suppliers Terms & Conditions
Customers Terms & Conditions