FAA Certification Services
Schneller also provides FAA certification services, including Parts Manufacturing Approval (PMA). Our programs are low cost and customizable to meet each customer’s individual requirements. We make it easy for our customers to get the approvals they need with:
- Complete project management
- An extensive panel inventory
- Full FAA documentation
- A large flammability database
- Dedicated certification team
We have completed PMA projects for more than 20 airline customers, and have tested data for more than 1,200 panel configurations. Our three FAA Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representatives (DMIR) meet continuing education requirements to stay up-to-date on the most current regulations.
For airline rebranding and refurbishment projects, Schneller is authorized to issue FAA Form 8130-3 Airworthiness Approval Tags for PMA-eligible parts to show compliance with FAA, EASA, and other international flammability, smoke, and toxicity requirements. This is necessary to avoid repercussions by local airworthiness authorities and retain the ability to return the aircraft at the end of a lease or resell the aircraft.
In addition to refurbishments, our FAA certification services are ideal for customers who need product testing, and airline rebranding. Other Schneller FAA certification services include:
- FAA Designated Engineering Representative (DER) support
- FAA Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative (DMIR) support
- Conformity Inspection FAA Form 8100-1
- 14 CFR 25.853 testing on-site
- Similarity statements per FAA policy statement PS-ANM-25.853-01-R2
To contact Schneller's Certification Services department, fill out our Certification Services Contact Form.